Pain in arms and legs And chiropractor Natural treatment
Has it ever happened? One of those days when you react at home with a terrible pain in the arms and legs; a huge weight that prevents you almost moves and forces you to rest.
It is a very common pain and that, in general, is due to a muscle overload or simply to fatigue that strikes at the end of the day. It is usually not serious, but you have to worry about whether these troubles are repeated and last for months.
Possible causes of pain in arms and legs
The limb pain is a very common pain. No matter the age that you have, in fact the younger population, between 8 and 17 years old also suffer. Because of the growth and physical changes in body, the pain in arms and legs may occur in the days before a cold or ‘ flu. This pain is part of the typical picture of symptoms that accompany these seasonal diseases.
You might wonder why these diseases also affect the body and why you are suffering from a muscle pain so strong. It is due to viral infection that affects the body and its reaction in defense. The organism releases large amounts of lymphocytes to fight the “external enemy”, but what is more harmful is rising body temperature and the release of prostaglandins. This causes the typical pain in the legs and arms, the general malaise and fever.
Usually, pain in arms and legs due to a problem of circulation results in other symptoms such as:
- Arms and legs fall asleep and cramps that affect the hands and feet.
- Ulcers in the legs.
- Shortage of power in the hands (often let fall what you have in hand).
- bluish fingernails.
- Dizziness when standing up.
- Heavy legs and hands and swollen fingers.
- Varicose veins in the legs.
It is also important to pay attention to some specific symptoms:
- The pain is accompanied by extreme fatigue.
- Some areas of the body are particularly bad, such as the hips, neck, clavicles, elbows, knees and buttocks.
- You have trouble sleeping and the most painful moment of the day is in the morning when you have to get out of bed.
- Do you suffer from migraines, minimal memory loss and difficulty concentrating?
CGRIPER TREAMT OF LEG AND ARM IN KISSIMEE
Pain can also be caused by the pressure of a herniated disc on the nerves. The vertebrae of the spine are separated by soft and flexible discs that separate the bones. However when these discs are damaged they can stick or break, causing pressure on the structures and nerves that reach the arms.
Chiropractic treatment can help alleviate these symptoms by restoring the correct movement and positioning of the bones and joints in the neck. This relieves pressure on surrounding structures and nerves.
Lower back pain is often accompanied by pain and other symptoms from one or both legs. This is due to the fact that the nerves inside the leg originate from the spine in the lumbar tract. When the joints and lower back muscles do not move or do not work properly even the nerves of the leg they may be affected.
Here are chiropractor Natural treatment of leg pain of Leg and arm pain
- Use for dining chairs, not chairs.
- Do not carry weights that you cannot lift easily.
- When transporting heavy objects keep them close to the body.
- Keep objects in front of you when you need to raise them.
- Avoid carrying heavy objects for you, especially on an arm.
- Do not lift heavy objects above the waist.
- Do not move heavy furniture without help.
- Get up slowly from the bed or chair, and when entering or leaving the car.
- Avoid sudden movements that can cause back pain.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles often for 10 seconds at a time to correct the position of the pelvic area.
- Try to walk without weights or luggage, especially ones to take sides.
- Walking strides for at least 20 minutes per day on flat surfaces, if possible.