If you do not already are doing, hurry up and go right back on track. Yes, because they lead a healthy lifestyle it is crucial. Research suggests that almost 70-90% of chronic diseases can be attributed to how and where you live. It is true that we all have a certain genetic predisposition, but our cells and all physiological processes in our body.
In short, by our lifestyle:
On this page we want to give you simple tips By Doctor of Chiropractic that will help you, immediately, to live and feel better.
A balanced physical activity should be at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes. It has proven in decreasing many risk factors associated with chronic diseases and, in general, it has other physical and mental character benefits. For this reason, Walking is easy, it does not cost you anything and you can do it everywhere.
- It favors the upright posture, for a more healthy spine;
- It increases function of the heart and lungs;
- It lowers blood pressure and helps the circulation;
- monitors the levels of blood sugar;
- It helps prevent osteoporosis, lose weight and fight stress.
The advice of Doctor of Chiropractic Here In Kissimmee
- Many men keep wallet in his back pocket: This is a bad habit which needs to be changed as soon as possible, because every time you sit the pressure on the muscles of the pelvis and on the sciatic nerve can promote imbalance of the pelvis.
- Many women hold the purse on one shoulder: another bad habit, it forces you to contract the muscles of the shoulder and neck to not slide the handbag that is sometimes very heavy. Get used to empty the bag as possible and to take her shoulder, placing it in front.
- If you must carry weights for long stretches it is always better for both children to use a backpack or in a city trolley preferably with rotating wheels.
- While seated try not to cross your legs, this position causes the pelvis twist in the long run due to pain in neck, back, inner thigh muscles as well as aiding or worsen circulatory problems.
- When calls do not keep cellular telephone handset or cordless with the hand, the raised shoulder and bent his head: so is altered functionality of the cervical and shoulder joints, with negative consequences such as, pain in the neck and arms, tingling in the hand and sometimes even headaches. The phone should be kept only ear with her hand, keeping your torso straight and if you are sitting leaning back in his chair. The ideal is when you can use the speakerphone or headset.
- Do not carry heavy bags loading the weight on only one part of the body: in this way alters the curvature of the spine and the intervertebral discs get stressed with the risk of back pain. It must instead equally divide the weight on the two sides of the body.
- As you wake up not shooting down from the bed, but turn around on the side outward, bend your legs to your chest and helping you with your hands slowly put yourself down on the edge of the bed: Stay in this position with his eyes closed for a few seconds, making two or three deep breaths. So you allow your body to move from rest in a gentle activity and avoid the risk of stress and strains.
- Learn to breathe with the belly using the diaphragm. Diaphragmatic breathing, common to all mammals, allows you to relax your shoulders. Become aware of the positions it takes your body, checking several times during the day to have your back and shoulders straight and not hunched. Before you leave the house or office get used to check in the mirror to have the shoulders, head and neck straight and not inclined more to one side than the other.
- Learn to breathe with the belly using the diaphragm. This type of breathing allows you to relax your shoulders. It is important to become aware of the positions that our body takes, checking several times during the day to have the shoulders and straight in the back; Use backpacks and trolley with wheels if you must carry weights for long stretches.
- Try using the “90/90 rule” when working at a desk. Knees and elbows should be bent at 90 degrees. Keep your feet on the floor directly below your knees rather than under the chair. This prevents strain of the hamstring. The computer monitor should be at or above eye level.